Scenic Beauty on Lake Champlain
When you visit Burlington you are immediately struck by the scenic beauty of this vibrant city on Lake Champlain’s eastern shoreline. People thinking of relocating to Burlington will immediately find it to be a city of great diversity and friendly people.
Burlington was awarded several accolades over the past years including:
• In 2012 the Burlington-South metro area was twentieth amongst all the cities with high rankings in creativity.
• In 2011 Livability.com Magazine ranked Burlington third in the Top 10 Downtown cities.
• In 2011 Outside Magazine ranked Burlington as one of the Top 10 cities in regards to Outdoor Recreation.
• In 2011 the Corporation for National and Community Service ranked Burlington eighth in “Volunteering in America”; this was out of seventy-five other mid-sized cities.
• In 2011 HUD awarded Burlington the “Door Knocker Award” for the exceptional contribution they deliver towards affordable housing.
• In the State of Well-Being award from Healthways, they ranked number one in the Top 10 cities.
• Inman News ranks Burlington in the Real Estates Market in the Top 10 as cities to watch.
• In 2010 the Sustainable Cities Institute awarded the city with the ‘Excellence for Sustainable Community Development” award.
• In 2010 Outdoor Life ranked Burlington number one as a Bass Fishing Capital.
• Kiplinger’s Personal Finance ranks Burlington in the Top 10 for a Decade.
• In 2012 Forbes.com ranks this city as America’s Prettiest Town as well as for New Jobs it is ranked as one of the best Cities.
• In 2010 RelocateAmerica.com ranks Burlington amongst the top 100 cities in the U.S. to live.
The list goes on and on and only the bottom of the barrel is scraped when describing this very diverse city. Taking a tour of Burlington visitors soon realize that this is actually a city where they would be able to relocate to. Looking not only at the accolades they received, but taking all the scenic beauty, a city rich in arts and culture as well as outdoor activities many cities lack. Visit Burlington when you think to relocate your business and family to a relaxed and friendly city filled with opportunities and sustainable living.