Burlington Vacation Rentals
Burlington has an abundance of hotels, serviced apartments, bed and breakfasts, as well as privately owned vacation rentals. Listed here are some of the highly recommended private accommodations available for booking when you visit Burlington for a minimum of two days.
• Secluded lakefront cabin right on Lake Champlain. At Appletree Point Road, it has wonderful views of the Lake and secure in the woods. Quiet, relaxing, and only 10 minutes away from downtown Burlington. It has easy access to the Burlington bike path, a scenic waterfront, and all amenities including a fully equipped kitchen. It is a one-bedroom cabin that sleeps four, but no additional charge for extra people.
• Burlington Carriage House Retreat is a privately owned home in a dead end street also 10 minutes from downtown Burlington. A historic 1890 carriage house with a private suite with a lounge, 2 bedrooms, one bathroom, kitchenette with all amenities including a washer and dryer. A door separates the suite from the main house and privacy is guaranteed. The kitchen is stocked with breakfast items such as cereals, milk, coffee, tea, and juices.
• Backyard Urban Tiny House is located at Spring Street, Burlington and 10 minutes away from Burlington attractions. A quaint and colorful little cottage behind the main house. There are no amenities such as bathroom or kitchen and visitors need to use the main house and bakery around the corner from the house.
• Little Place guesthouse in Winooski Avenue, Burlington in the old North End within walking distance to bike paths and waterfront. A one-bedroom accommodation for two people with a bathroom and kitchen and private entrance. Basic breakfast ingredients are included such as cereals, coffee, tea, and juice.
• Private room in quiet home in Curtis Ave, Burlington with its own bathroom in a two-story single family home. A 10 minute walk to downtown and great advise on restaurants in the neighbourhood.