Travellers who visit Burlington as well as locals recommend some of the best when taking a tour of Burlington Restaurants, as some of the following:
• Pizzeria Verita with its cuisine being Pizza is famous for its authentic Neapolitan pizza,is located in 156 St. Paul Street, Burlington, Vermont.
• Mirabelles has American cuisine and famous for its breakfast and lunch menus, located at 198 Main St. Burlington.
• Trattoria Delia has Italian cuisine and of the highest rated restaurants in Burlington, located in 152 Saint Paul St. it is a restaurant highly recommended when you visit Burlington.
• Penny Cluse Café impresses with their American, Contemporary and Diner cuisine, located in 169 Penny St. Burlington.
• American Flatbread with its Pizza cuisine is located at 115 St. Paul Street, Burlington.
• The Farmhouse Tap & Grill is famous for its American cuisine, located at 160 Bank Street, Burlington
• Pho Hong has wonderful fresh and flavourful Thai and Vietnamese cuisine and located at 325 North Winooski Ave in Burlington.
• Sherpa Kitchen serves Nepali cuisine and visitors taking a tour of Burlington should not miss out on the wonderful Himalayan food. They are located in 119 College Street, Burlington.
• Ben & Jerry’s serve American cuisine and a great place for families and located at 36 Church Street, Burlington.
• Leunig’s Bistro is a favourite among locals and visitors, serving American, Italian and French cuisine, located at 115 Church Street in Burlington.
• Magnolia serves American, Vegetarian and Vegan cuisine and although pricey they are popular for great food and peaceful atmosphere, located at 1 Lawson Lane, Ste 10 in Burlington.
• El Cortijo has Mexican cuisine and also offers fantastic vegan options, very highly recommended and located in 189 Bank Street, Burlington.
• L’AMANTE offers Italian cuisine with great service and located at 126 College Street, Ste 100, Burlington.
• A Single Pebble offers American, Contemporary and Diner cuisine and located a 133 Bank Street, Burlington.